Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Brains Are Quite Usefull, Don'tcha Know..

Is it just me, or do most people seem to find it hard to get access into thier own brains?

On a weekly basis, people I am trying very hard to have a mildly intelligent fucking conversation with, stop me mid sentence, just as I am about to make an important point, on for example; the dire state of our fucked up society, and say: "Wow, you think alot, don't you?"
Correct me if I'm wrong; but isn't the whole point of having a fucking brain actually bothering to use it?

And what baffles me is this; I believe human beings spend alot of time inside their minds, so if there are no thoughts, opinions, or debates going on, what exactly happens in there? Nothing?
Scary, isn't it?

Do you believe that I know people who have gone for 19 years without opening a single book (save for the ones we must read for school)? And what's even more strange; they don't intend to. How does one do that? (Not that I'd like to try.)
And it's not like these people have more important things to do than think or read. From what they tell me, all they do is sit around all day and watch reality TV. According to them; they lead busy, productive lives, and have no time to indulge in silly litte activities like say; thinking (as we people who have no lives like to call it.)
How absurd it is to even suggest such a thing!
Silly little me with my silly idea of stimulating one's brain!
Fuck, I need to get out of here before I turn into a brain-dead clone.

The Rebel

10 Comments:

Blogger Thamer said...

Artificial conversations are the way to go here. Start an intelligent conversation and be ready to get reactions suchs as:
وش ذي الموسوسة، والله انها فاضية

BTW, why do you always write whats on my mind?

12:30 PM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

Yup, no one can go any farther than "Il7amdillah, eesh a5barik?".
And did I not tell you that you ARE the male me?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Thamer said...

lol, yeah, but does that make you the female me? lol

12:49 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

LOL OMG THAT'S SO FUCKING TRUE! When I first moved to this God forsaken place I emailed my mates about DYING FOR SOME FUCKING STIMULATION! It's been 3years and STILL FUCKING WAITING!

P.S. I wouldn't have thought TYT was the male you lol

4:27 PM  
Blogger A.S.G said...

The ability to use a brain is a curse, the true gift is the ability of appearing ignorant.

1:03 AM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

tyt: No I'm the original ;).

Jo: Really? Most of the stuff I've read on his blog I relate with. It's almost as if he's reading my mind!

a.s.g: I disagree. Would you rather look like an idiot, but infact be a perfectly competent human being, or be smart and have everyone know you are?
And you think the ability to use a brain is a CURSE? I doubt you do.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

uber why the hell don't u come on msn??? I so need a chat with u woman!

6:30 AM  
Blogger A.S.G said...

I should've added quotation marks around that, I was only joking. Why is everyone so serious nowadays?

10:52 AM  
Blogger ubergirl87 said...

a.s.g: God, I'm glad that was a joke!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Mochness said...

Hun, all our people do is watch TV and reality TV shows most of all *rolls eyes*.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home