Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Freaky Me

Why are people so afraid of "looking like a freak"?
I believe you all know shari3 5amsa (Heh, more like pathetic sidewalk 5amsa), to those of you who don't; Shari' Khamsa (translation: Street Five) is where the 'cool' girls at KSU hang out when they don't have classes.
I recently learned that the very end of Shari' Khamsa, is reserved exclusivley for 'freaks'.
Needless to say; I now sit there whenever there's a spot on a bench available.

What is so wrong with being (or looking like) a freak? I would much rather be a freak than one of those bitchy KSU clones who wouldn't know what being original was if originality itself patted her on the back then pissed all over her.


The Rebel (aka, The Freak)

6 Comments:

Blogger Thamer said...

"looking like a freak"<-- more detail on what a freak looks like please...

2:08 PM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

I am afraid I don't know exactly what my fellow Saudi females find "freaky". And frankly, I don't care.
It might be people who don't have any friends and act weird. They might talk to themselves occasionaly.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

rebel87: I love u woman! LOL I'm so glad there's someone out there who also has a filthy mouth hehe...
btw misho (aka miss bitch these days) seems to think that my fondness of u results from me thinkin u'r a mini version of moiz ;)
p.s. u got msn???

1:09 PM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

Jo: Who's misho?
And I do have msn :)
ubergirl87@hotmail.com
Lookin' forward to talkin' to you, girl friend :D

5:10 AM  
Blogger Nsaym Alkaady said...

Added ya :)
Misho's www.fuss-u.blogspot.com

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

lol i commented with basma's username LOOOOOOOOOOL AM SUCH A DIMWIT hehe

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home