Thursday, December 15, 2005

ME ME ME ME ME!!

Some people are so far up their own asses, that they've forgotten that anything other than themselves exists.
I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. There are these certain people that just cannot fucking stop talking about themselves. It's fucking sickening.
"I went..
"I did..
"I pissed yellow..
Nobody fucking cares.
I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do with the useless information that you are forcing into my brain!?
Do I look like I care what your baby brother/nephew/niece/sister/son did!?
Do you think I'm interested in hearing about your trip to the desert/Paris/Rome/the bathroom!?
I'm not saying no one should talk about themselves, I'm just saying I hate people who talk about themselves nonstop.
I know someone who's like that, and I once gave her a taste of her own fucking medicine...
"My little sister did the cutest impression of-"
"You know, I've been to the-"
"I met-"
"I-"
She kept cutting me off.
These people cannot carry a decent conversation. They stop you mid sentence to tell you their experience with whatever you're talking about.
I would very much like it if all these people were locked together in one room, so that the rest of humanity can live in peace.
That's not going to happen, needless to say.

The Rebel

6 Comments:

Blogger Mochness said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Noor said...

wait wait, maybe those people don't mean to talk about themselves constantly, maybe its just like I don't know, like mn kutur al7amas they just want to talk and it turns out to be about them.
Could be ,,,

(mochnesss me too, Actually I'm sure I'm one of those people just replace me with siraj :S)

uber sup gurl :D

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

One of my mates does that and it fucking pisses me off. La wt6anesh b3d what I say and replies with a completely diff topic. BITCH! She did explain herself just recently. Apparently since she agrees then there's no point in continuing the conversation. WDF!

3:53 AM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

Mochness: I assure you, if you do talk about yourself, you probably spend a healthy amount of time doing it. Not every second of every minute of every day. 'Cause that'd be sick :p.

Noor: Yes they do mean to. They think they're being interesting by doing so. And I assure you too, you're NOT one of them.
And nothing's up, what's up with you? :D

Jo: Man, do I know what you're saying! It's astounding how people can get away with talking only about themselves for all of their lives!

8:01 AM  
Blogger johnnydib said...

Hey Look I Totally agree with what you said rebel87.

Plus it's greatly written, what you wrote in your blog i mean the "ME ME ME ME ME!!" is a very good monologue i could imagine it in a Tarantino movie.

And hey keep on writing everything that crosses your mind coz u do it great. :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

Thanks alot :)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home