Monday, December 05, 2005

Random Whininess

I hate it when people invite me to things because it would be 'rude' not to.
What am I, some sort of fucking filler?! Born to serve the purpose of making you look like someone who has alot of friends!?

I hate it when people expect me to be nice to them all the fucking time. I am not a fucking Teletubbie.

I hate when people don't study for a test, then complain about how hard it was. You fucking shit-head, you didn't even try to do well!

I hate people who stare (can you tell I've been to shari3 Khamsa recently? Lol). Don't they know it's rude? Oh! Wait, I forgot. They were raised by a series of nannies, who couldn't care less what kind of human would result from their carelessness.

I am sick of people.

The Rebel

9 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

u mean: I am sick of SAUDIS!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Thamer said...

You're doomed if you go and doomed if you don't :S

I hate it when people don't study for a test then expect you to help them out (cheating)! How rude!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mochness said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:51 PM  
Blogger ubergirl87 said...

Jo; I think I'm sick of humans in general.

Tyt: And they get pissy if you don't help them cheat! Idiots!

Mochness: Lol, il6'ahir I'm founder and president of the club, hun.

ubergirl/The Rebel

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to lovely party,
we've got the happy party
We like the lovely party,
we'll have the party dance

That เว่ย เจิ่ม เมอ เจอ เมอ เฉ่า, หลี่ เมี่ยน เต้า ตี่ โหยว เสิ่ม เมอ
หว่อ หาว จิ่ว เหมย เที่ยว อู่ เลอ, ซิง ฉี เลี่ยว ชวี่ เที่ยว อู่ ปา

Let's party,
we like to party,

หัวใจถ้า happy ก็ลองเข้ามา

Let's party,
we like to party,
หัวใจถ้า lovely ก็ลองเข้ามา

Enjoy to happy party,
we dance in lovely party
We like the happy party,
let's get in to the dance

ท่าทางก็ดูจะเข้าท่า มาเจอกันเลยถ้าใจกล้า มัวทำเป็นอายไม่ได้น่า

That's happy party dance

10:17 AM  
Blogger rebel87 said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Happy party dance, indeed!

Thank you for that, man.

10:19 AM  
Blogger SaudiEve said...

try this!

next time somebody stares at you stare back and say "wish feke tna6'reen? MO3JABA!"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

a friend taught me this, she learned it from her school days in the early 80's

it works cause it freaks the "staree's" out + it'll give you a good laugh :-)

1:37 AM  
Blogger ubergirl87 said...

Saudieve: What I do is say "Thank you for staring!" and walk away, It freaks people out + it embarasses them :-D

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

World watch out when a bunch of smart and well educated women get sick and tired of being sick and tired.

All of you Rock. Big Time.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home